Tuesday 14 February 2012

MY VALENTINE!

Soap and Glory +  Me = MY VALENTINE!

Hello my lovelys!

So its the day of lurvvv! But this valentines day saw me clinging on to my hand food more than a boy!

I fell in love the moment I first set my eyes on the pretty pink tube! Soap and Glory has caught me by supprise as how can such an amazing brand be selling there products so cheap and yet the ingredients which can be found in them are just amazing!

Ive now bumped my collection up to three items....after using all of my products and not recieving a single one for christmas *sobs*. I currently am the proud owner of the AMAZING  hand food, heel genious and Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff which is simply devine!

So who needs a boy when you can have Soap and Glory which knows how to pamper you!

Boots has an amazing deal on soap and glory products currently 3 for 2 so get down to your boots I know where ill be on Saturday!!!

Love
Meghan xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou!
    its made my day seeing someone has popped in for a read!

    thankyou again

    Meghan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete